Ranked / in UK
0 Overseas Students
92% UK & EU 8% Non-EU
0% Student Satisfaction
Facilities Spend / Student
Academic Services Spend / Student
We collate data from some of the world’s leading ranking and league table sites. Combined with relevant data students have consistently asked for we’re confident you’ll choose the best university and course for your academic career.Pick a course
Click on a field of study below to view courses at University of Leeds
Request more information
We can simply provide advice or put you in touch with your chosen university/college. Our service is FREE with no obligation.
- Free advice from one of our team
- No obligation to proceed
- UK based - we have relationships with UK universities & colleges
Request more information
University of LeedsSpecialism
- The university has invested in a £4.4 million communications suite, home to TV and radio studios, and 41 edit suites.
A £12.5 million Energy Research Building with a suite of laboratories supports key energy research in several areas.
University of Leeds Accomodation
Affordable accommodation to fit a range of budgets. Prices average around £81-£191 per week, including insurance, utilities, and use of the university’s sports facilities.
Student accommodation ranges from hall of residence, modern, purpose-built apartments or converted mansions off campus.
All residences are located no further than 3 miles from campus with major bus routes available from all accommodation.
University Accomodation6548 Bedrooms
University Accomodation in the City
University of Leeds History
Established in 1904, University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK with some 31,906 students.
A member of the prestigious Russell Group and twice winner of the Queen’s Anniversary Prize - the country’s highest accolade for an academic institution - the University of Leeds continues to act as a platform for academic expertise in its field.
Alumni can be found across various professions including Nicola Mendelsohn; Vice President of Facebook Europe, astronaut Piers Sellers, and Turner Prize winning artist Elizabeth Price.
University of Leeds Living Costs
University of Leeds Key Facts
- 31,906 students – 5,000 international - the university prides itself on being a multicultural and international institution.
- Awarded 22 National Teaching Fellowships – more than any other institution in the rest of the UK
- Scored 90% student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2015
Please select a campus from the drop down below: